Taylor's Eye Witness Stockman's Knife
Taylor's was founded by John Taylor in the early years of the 19th Century. The “Eye Witness” Trademark was first registered in 1838 and the inspiration for the choice of name is believed to be Shakespeare’s line in Henry IV – “No eye hath seen better”. The factory, believed to be the only traditional works remaining in Sheffield still manufacturing its original products. Their knives have stood the test of time through an unrelenting dedication to quality, service and good old fashioned technical know-how. Made to the same exacting standards as they always were, Taylor's offer a lifetime guarantee on each knife.
More from this collection